It is hard to find the proper word that would describe these perfectly delicious mini donuts. One picture thousand words. A desert high on the top favorite recipes list with a reason.
- 280 g all purpose flour
- 240 ml milk
- 120 ml oil
- 2 tbs baking powder
- 100 g sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter (softened)
- 120 g sugar
- 10-20 g vanilla sugar
- In electric mixer combine all the ingredients. Mix the sugar with butter, stir the milk, then mix the baking powder and flour.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F. Grease the cups and dust them with little flour.
- Fill the prepared mini muffin cups about half full. You can use spoon or pastry bag.
- Bake them about 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are lightly golden. Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool.
- In bowl place the 120 g butter put it the microwave and melt it. In another bowl mix the sugar and the vanilla sugar.
- Dip each donut in the melted butter and roll in sugar. Enjoy.